Following the success of the 2019 Glassford Beer and Gin Festival, this year’s event is going to be bigger and better.
What’s going to be at the 2020 festival?
- We will have five brewers selling a variety of fine ales and lagers.
- There will be a stall selling ciders, cocktails and prosecco.
- We will have Select Drams offering a range of quality gins plus a selection of spirits.
- There will be presentations and talks from a variety of local businesses and also from our beer and gin suppliers
- There will be sales stalls featuring local shops
- There will be live music in the Village Hall and also in our main marquee. All acts to be confirmed prior to the event.
- We will also have a raffle with a number of special prizes to be won.
- The Avondale Community Bus will be running a shuttle service between Strathaven and Glassford during the event, timings to be confirmed. The first service will leave Strathaven at 12.30pm.
This year we will have a large marquee connected to the Village Hall to form one venue with Jackson Street closed during the course of the event to hold another marquee where all our beer and gin suppliers will have their pitches. We will also have a number of food outlets, plus food is also available from the Steayban.
We also have opportunities for sponsorship available We have a couple of options available for businesses, offering publicity in advance on our website, in the event programme, on Social media and in local newspapers. Sponsorship also offers complimentary tickets to the event. If you are interested contact us via our Facebook page, the link for which is to the right on this page, and we will be in touch to discuss options.